Megabank has launched a mobile application "Megabank online". As has been told by the PR service of the bank, the applications enables the owners of smartphones to perform a number of operations:
- To see the indebtedness and current charges on the personal account at the Integral Clearing Centre (ICC);
- To search for the personal account at the ICC by using the relevant address;
- To make payments according to the personal account at the ICC with the help of a payment card by means of scanning the bar code of the hard-copy (paper) bill;
- To make payments according to the personal account at the ICC by using a payment card;
- To see the indebtedness and current charges on the personal account at the natural gas provider (“Kharkivgaszbut”);
- To make payments according to the personal account at “Kharkivgaszbut” by using a payment card;
- To transfer funds between payment cards of any Ukrainian banks.
"Developing online banking is a priority area for us. We have launched now the first version of the application. In the future, the application will be improved, enlarged with various functions, and – as a result – will transform itself into the fullfledged mobile banking; the customer will be able to use his/her smartphone to control his/her accounts, open deposits, transfer money, etc”, Oleksandr Shypilov, Chairman of the Management Board of MEGABANK, has said.